Monday 26 October 2009

another blog

Welcome to Pixel Propaganda,

It feels odd saying welcome, as I can't imagine who is reading this. There is no content yet, or if pixprop is now rather popular and you have trawled all the way back here to see the first ever post then...

CONGRATULATIONS! this is the first ever post on PP... now go to bed, you look tired.

ahem... Welcome to my new blog, my name is Kris Skellorn, I am an indie iPhone App developer. PP will be where I post news, reviews and general musings on the state of video games I may also post my own personal work here too. My spelling and grammar are bad. Get used to it. However, hopefully my thoughts will be interesting for someone. Please feel free comment on my posts, good or bad, I don't mind.

Thanks for reading,

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment